On completion of the programme the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate competency in providing health care services to individuals, sick or well, using medical process.
- Assess the Paramedical Science need of clients from birth to death.
- Plan and carry out appropriate action to meet medical needs.
- Provide effective helth care for maintaining best possible level of health in all aspects.
- Promote self care in people under their care.
- Apply problem solving techiques in Paramedical practice.
- Evalute effectiveness of Helth Care.
- Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as anurse.
- Participate as member of the health team in delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care service.
- Mobilise community resources and their involvement in working with the communities.
- Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal and professional organization.
- Recognize the need for continuing education for professional organization.
- Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving Helth care to them.
- Demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while working with other members of health team and community.
- Assist in research activities.
- Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relations andcommunication skills in her work.